JB#60 Tideland (2005)


Man oh man, this movie was messed up...and I like it. If you are into David Lynch, David Cronenberg or Alejandro Jodorowski, you'll most likely enjoy this movie. The synopses that I have found state that a girl gets trapped in a fantasy world. Well, the world seemed pretty real to me. Real messed up.

JB is dead throughout most of the movie, but I enjoyed his performance as a heroin addicted ex-rock star while he was alive. I thought that his portrayal of addiction and heroin high were great. I'll definitely look at this performance if I have to play a heroin user.

Jeff Bridges talks about the movie, with some Spanish subtitles if you don't habla inglés:









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews