JB#65 How to Lose Friends & Alienate People (2008)


Starring: Simon PeggKirsten Dunst and Megan Fox
Directed by Robert B. Weide

I've never seen the F-bomb dropped in a movie trailer, but there you go. I almost forgot I watched this one. Not very memorable. I did make the mistake of starting it without enough time to finish it, so my viewing time was broken up. I hate when that happens. I'm not sure if it mattered as I found myself losing interest at times anyway. It had it's moments...I think. I couldn't point any out to you right now, though.

I did like JBs character as the asshole bossman who demands respect. Unfortunately, his character is not a main one in this movie. But his luscious locks are back and flowing, having recovered from his Iron Man shaved head.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews