JB#68 The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)


Starring: Ewan McGregorGeorge ClooneyKevin Spacey and Jeff Bridges
Directed by Grant Heslov

What a great cast! A reporter stumbles upon the story of his life, a secret branch of the US military that specializes in using psychic powers. There are some twists and turns in the plot and I made the mistake of starting this one when I should have gone to bed, so I think I got lost on a few turns. Enjoyed it while I was coherent, though. Definitely will watch again. Hey, when I get to Spacey's movies!

The Dude is back! Well, kind of. JB got a bit typecast in peoples minds as The Dude with the cult following of The Big Lebowski. But I have to say, this is the only other character of his that I saw a lot of The Dude in. It was like, "The Dude Goes to the Army...and Has Psychic Powers". A very fun role in a fun movie.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews