JB50? Raising the Mammoth (2000 TV documentary)

Why the question mark Brandon, huh, huh? Everywhere I've looked says that Jeff Bridges narrated this documentary, but the narrator in the film sounds nothing like him. Unless his narrator voice is completely different than his normal voice. I am awaiting official confirmation from @TheJeffBridges on twitter. We shall see.

And yes, I think I am going to watch docs that the actor whom I am excogitating has lent his voice to. There may be something to be gained, if not a cool documentary I may not have watched otherwise. Cartoons too. I did watch The Last Unicorn for JBs voice.

Anyway, this doc wasn't bad, but left more questions than I had going into it. A bunch of Jarkovs go looking for a frozen mammoth in Siberia. Actually it was just a few Jarkovs, the Jarkov family, who showed our adventurers where the mammoth was buried. So they dug up a big block of ice and flew it away with a helicopter. I don't know why I'm still going on, because I don't even think that it was JB's voice narrating this thing.

Here, watch this and let me know what you think:
http://youtu.be/lhwd1waacuE

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately doesn't sound like JB. I own The Last Unicorn. Go Rams.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews