JB#52 Scenes of the Crime (2001)


This movie had potential, but it just didn't come together for me. It's supposed to be a crime mob thriller. It just seemed to drag along. And we're stuck in a van for most of it. It had a few interesting moments. It just seemed like they threw way too many story lines in and it got a bit confusing. In the end, I felt like not much had happened. A few people got killed.

From the synopsis, I thought Jeff Bridges was going to be playing a mobster type and I was excited to see that. But no, he's just playing a normal dad type...with some skeletons in his closet. Throughout the whole movie, JB just looks miserable and like he's wondering how he got himself into this mess. That could be because his character is tied up with a gun in his face the whole time. While not my favorite performance, probably do to him being stuck in the same situation the whole time with not much to do, it did have it's moments. I really wish he would have been playing a "Godfather"-like mobster. That would have been interesting.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews