Jeff Bridges: Inside the Actors Studio: Episode #9.17 (2003)

Wow! Inside the Actors Studio is so much more enjoyable haveing recently watched all of the movies that they talk about. I felt in on the conversation, and the interview impacted me that much more.

Just the other night I told my acting coach, Jeffrey Marcus, that I thought Jeff Bridges' best performance so far was in American Heart. It was interesting to see that James Lipton agrees. If I hadn't embarked on this excogitating of genius I would most likely still have never seen that movie.

Mr. Bridges unveils a lot about his craft of acting. Whether it be doing improvs to build character relationships or empowering objects/wardrobe with the power to affect you in a certain way.

He also talks about how his parents were his teachers and that they studied with Michael Chekhov. I recently read Mr. Chekhov's book, To the Actor, and I found it fascinating and powerful. I really need to return to that book and start implementing the techniques into my own work.


Jeff Bridges Inside the Actors Studio 1/3 by HelensPage


Jeff Bridges Inside the Actors Studio 2/3 by HelensPage


Jeff Bridges Inside the Actors Studio 3/3 by HelensPage

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews